We have recently launched our SEO function and we are looking for an SEO Manager with WordPress experience to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for fulfilling retainers with clients, in conjunction with a SEO Manager and our external senior SEO consultant who will continue to guide client strategy.Apply for this role
START DATE: ASAP
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
JOB LOCATION: LONDON
SALARY: £25k – £28k, dependant on experience
Based in London Bridge, SoBold support high growth companies to create and scale websites and digital products.
We are a dedicated team that all share the same values in the production and delivery of our work. Our values are kindness, accountability, creative thinking, awareness and teamwork.
We have recently launched our SEO function and we are looking for an SEO Executive to join our growing team.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to help to build something, and position themselves as indispensable once the function is scaled.
In this role, you will be responsible for fulfilling retainers with clients, in conjunction with a SEO Manager and our external senior SEO consultant who will continue to guide client strategy.
- Driving the SEO strategy for clients to ensure actions are being progressed.
- Working with both the design & development teams to ensure successful implementation of actions & strategic pillars.
- Utilizing keyword ranking data to determine iterative actions to improve performance.
- A blend of on-page, off-page & technical actions.
- Crawling of sites to identify actions.
- Account / project management.
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO news & trends.
We’ll need you to have…
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a SEO-centric role.
- Good planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
It would be great if you also had…
- Agency experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Annual training allowance of £300
- A hybrid working environment, with up to two days working from home per week
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare after you have completed your probation
- Quarterly social events
Our hiring process
Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect from the rest of our hiring process:
- We review your application and portfolio.
- A 30-minute phone call so we can find out more about you and you can find out more about the business and role.
- A small SEO task to ascertain level of knowledge.
- A follow-up interview with our Technical Director, Managing Director & Senior SEO Consultant to discuss how you found the task.
- A face-to-face meeting to give you a flavour of our team and offices and so we can give you an introduction to some of our workflows and processes.
- Get an offer!