WordPress Agency Account Manager
Start Date: August 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: London
SoBold is a high-performance, website design and development agency based in London. We have gone from strength to strength since our inception in 2014 and now is the time to super-charge this.
We are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join our growing team. We work with companies of all sizes from small boutique brands, to AIM listed businesses and household names.
In this role, you will work closely with the Client Support Desk to help assist on maintaining client enquiries, coordinating and implementing jobs within the wider team and growing client accounts.
- Direct report Managing Director
- Works with Lead Developer
- Works with Client Support Desk
- 50% Client enquiries
- 30% Building relationships
- 20% Business Development and Administration
- Establish strong and positive ongoing relationships to generate new business
- Work closely with our clients to improve their account with SoBold and deliver a positive experience
- Prepare proposals related to current a future sales opportunities
- Provide monthly updates to the Managing Director giving information about current relationship and sales activity
- Proactively grow our client accounts with suggestions across Design, Development and other digital channels – even if these aren’t within SoBold’s current offering.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Account Management at an Agency
- Have a strong understanding of WordPress and the mechanics behind it
- Be innovative and bring ideas to the table about how to grow accounts
- Have strong confidence when communicating with our clients in person, over email or over the phone
- Be able to manage multiple projects and tasks at once
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- A hybrid working environment, with up to 2 days working from home per week