Website & Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: London
We are looking for a Website & Graphic Designer to join our diverse team of young, passionate people. Armed with a strong portfolio, you are driven, passionate and with a thirst for self-improvement and growth. As a digital marketing consultancy based in the heart of London, we work with a range of clients from sectors including medical, luxury, hospitality, technology and more.
We need an independent, creative thinker who can articulate and pitch their ideas as part of a collaborative effort. Some periods are very busy and some are lighter, so we are looking for a dynamic and flexible individual who can ramp up the pace to meet deadlines. You will also be tasked with hopping from one project to another, so your day to day tasks can change often.
You will ideally be passionate about the design and development process, with a keenness to see projects completed. You also actively keep up to date with modern design and UX trends. Overall, we are a friendly team with a healthy work culture to help you be creative and innovative and drive our business forward.
The type of activities involved in the position are as follows:
- Taking a creative lead on projects involving web and digital design.
- Producing mock ups and drafts of new websites, paying special attention to user experience design.
- Producing mock ups and drafts of banner ads for platforms such as Facebook and Google.
- Working closely with our existing team of developers and designers on creative projects.
- Supporting blog content with rich images and layouts.
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email to deliver work that is timely, of high quality and on brand.
Key tasks, skills and responsibilities:
- Good communication skills.
- Confidence to work independently.
- A creative personality and tendency for out of the box thinking.
- Attention to detail and an eye for design and typography.
- Create unique design concepts and develop them with a view to a short turn around.
- Understand the functionality and elements needed to create engaging, responsive and mobile-friendly website designs.
- Create products and platforms that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
At least 1 years’ experience in:
- Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Other creative suite skills would be a huge plus!
Exposure and an adequate understanding of:
- Modern user experience design practices
A bonus, but not essential:
- Adobe After Effects
- Experience with WordPress and other leading CMSs.
- Exposure to social media platforms and designing content for them.
Most importantly, the ideal candidate would be driven, passionate and hardworking. It’s an exciting place to be so come and join the ride!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 /year