Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: London
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
** Agency experience a must **
SoBold is a high-performance, website design and development agency based in London. We have gone from strength to strength since our inception in 2014 and now is the time to super-charge this.
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced and creative UX/UI designer to join our growing team. We work with companies of all sizes from small boutique brands, to AIM listed businesses and household names.
In this role, you will work closely with the Senior UX/UI designer to help bring your creative ideas to life. You must be confident and willing to implement your own design direction in the business and we see this role laying the foundations for a growing design team.
You will be tasked with bringing our clients to life online and we will equip you with all the tools to do so.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Moodboarding ahead of all projects giving you a chance to house your creative visions
- Taking all projects through a wireframe stage as an opportunity to highlight your UX/UI skill set
- Bringing websites to life through design
- Managing existing clients website designs and providing suggestions for improving their current website
- Apply brand guidelines to mid to large sized projects
- Working on internal SoBold projects managing the SoBold brand and further internal products.
- Minimum 2 years’ agency expierence
- Minimum 3 years’ experience UX/UI design is essential.
- An understanding of design processes and how to apply them to projects
- Able to articulate ideas and solutions effectively to the team.
- User-centered approach.
- Can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent skills in Photoshop and other tools such as Sketch/Adobe XD/Figma/ InDesign.
- A keen interest in UX research and other similar disciplines such as interaction design and content design.
- Ability to rapidly prototype wireframes and design ideas.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience in design for accessibility (WCAG standards etc.) is advantageous.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A salary of £32,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- A hybrid working environment, with up to 2 days working from home per week
You will not be considered for this role unless you submit a cover letter explaining why you think you are suitable for the role and company as well as your portfolio highlighting previous work experience.