We have grown and we need you to help us! We are looking for a People Manager to help us lead SoBold’s people & wellbeing strategy to build an engaged, motivated, and most importantly high-performance team.Apply for this role
START DATE: ASAP
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
JOB LOCATION: LONDON
SoBold is a high-performance, website design and development agency based in London.
We have gone from strength to strength since our inception in 2014 and now is the time to super-charge this.
We are a dedicated team that all share the same values in the production and delivery of our work. Our values are kindness, accountability, creative thinking, awareness and teamwork.
As People Manager, you will lead SoBold’s people & wellbeing strategy to build an engaged, motivated, and most importantly high-performance team.
You will work with the Management team to advise on scaling the business from recruitment & onboarding to performance management and learning & development and implement best-practice across the teams.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage all aspects of recruitment – the Management team will also be on hand to advise here
- Manage the full lifecycle for the new employee onboarding journey
- Define and lead our people and wellbeing strategy
- Develop and implement scalable processes, policies and procedures covering all stages of the employee lifecycle
- Measure and report on employee engagement
- Define the learning and development requirements for all employee groups from leadership to technical experts and work with line managers to develop and execute plans
- Manage employee engagement initiatives and work with management to set personal development plans across all teams
- Review and provide recommendations to leadership team on employee offer e.g. salary benchmarking and benefits
- 2 years + demonstrable people/HR experience in a scaling a business
- Experience working with leadership teams and senior stakeholders to influence strategy and delivery
- Strong understanding of HR best practices, employment law, industry knowledge and facilities management
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- A hybrid working environment, with up to 2 days working from home per week
Your colleagues will be
Explore our work & blog
WordPress Web Design
WordPress Website Hosting