Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. We work with medium to large size enterprises across a range of different industries.Apply for this role
START DATE: ASAP
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
JOB LOCATION: LONDON
SoBold is a high-performance, website design and development agency based in London. We have gone from strength to strength since our inception in 2014 and now is the time to super-charge this.
We are a dedicated team that all share the same values in the production and delivery of our work. Our values are kindness, accountability, creative thinking, awareness and teamwork.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Marketing Manager to join our growing team. We work with medium to large size enterprises across a range of different industries.
In this role you will work closely with the Managing Director and Technical Director to help build and drive a Marketing strategy for SoBold. We are focussed on building our brand and we want to give you the tools to be able to achieve this.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Mapping out and growing the content of the SoBold website. This will include a focus on the blog, whitepapers, interviews and product page content.
- Exploring Paid and Organic Search and whether or not this would be part of the marketing strategy. If it is considered to be, then to be able to implement these strategies.
- Managing the Social Media accounts
- Finding and attending events for SoBold
- Working with our design team to build Marketing collateral
- Minimum 2 years Agency experience delivering marketing solutions
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Marketing role
- Experience using Project Management tools
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- A hybrid working environment, with up to 2 days working from home per week
To be considered for this role, you’ll need to submit both a resume and cover letter explaining why you think you are suitable for the role and company.