Front End Developer
Start Date: June 2018
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: London
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
We are a young exciting agency based in the heart of the London who are looking for a passionate Front-End Web developer to join our growing team. If you like fast-paced environments then this is the place to be!
We work with clients in all different industries and of all shapes and sizes building awesome websites and activating digital marketing programs.
Come and join the ride!
The type of activities involved in the position are as follows:
- Developing new WordPress websites and supporting our existing sites.
- Developing bespoke WordPress themes using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Reporting on the impacts of our activities and drawing insights from the results.
We are looking for:
- Good communication skills, proactive and a passion to work independently.
- An ability to explain complicated concepts to a diverse team consisting of a range of skill sets.
- A passion for modern development practices to produce cutting-edge code.
- Excellent command of HTML5 & CSS3 with a keen eye for UX design and knowledge of cross-browser compatibility.
- A good knowledge of the Bootstrap CSS framework.
- A good understanding of WordPress and experience developing bespoke functionality for websites using PHP.
A bonus, but not essential:
- Experience in creating custom WordPress plugins.
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and its importance in modern website design.
- Experience with additional CMS’s – Shopify, Magento, Prestashop etc.
- Knowledge of MySQL.