Client Relationship Manager
Start Date: October 2020
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: London Bridge, London
SoBold are a growing, website design and development agency based in London Bridge. We work with companies of all different sizes and across a range of different industries giving you exposure to a variety of different exciting companies.
We are looking for a client relationship manager to join our diverse team of young, passionate people. You will manage client communication and requests, provide ongoing support to existing accounts, and help nurture relationships with a view to, in the long term, upselling the accounts.
You will also be expected to help work on producing proposals to help win new projects and liaise with our lead developer to help define the scope of the projects.
We see this role being heavily involved in the full sales cycle of our projects. You will be responsible for the following roles:
- Email Outreach – whilst we expect to have a steady flow of inbound leads, this might at any point slow down, and in which case we expect you to proactively reach out to new business opportunities and build relationships. These can be logged in our sales and new business dashboard.
- Proposals – Once we have validated leads, you will work with the Managing Director and the Design and Development teams to help map out the proposal to send this to the client. This will include understanding the scope of the brief provided by the client and adapting the relevant requirements.
- Client Meetings – When onboarding new clients you will be expected to communicate with the clients over email, telephone, and also be open to having client meetings. You will be involved in sourcing the client so will be integral in converting them!
- Account Management – As the cycle goes on, once we win new business, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the project and be involved with the team managing client relationships and work output.
- Project Management – You will work with the Managing Director to help manage projects and workflow between the clients and the design and development teams.
- Good communication.
- Confidence to work independently.
- A creative personality and tendency for out of the box thinking.
- Working closely with our existing team of developers and designers on creative projects.
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email to deliver work that is timely, of high quality, and on-brand.
Most importantly, the ideal candidate would be driven, passionate, and hardworking. It’s an exciting place to be so come and join the ride!
- 1+ years’ experience in sales support, account executive, or new business sales role.
- Ability to understand and play-back interpretations to clients.
- Strong self-motivation – ability to mobilise your own outreach, networking, relationship building. Naturally, you will have mentoring and we’re a close-knit supportive team, but it’s key you relish the freedom to take initiative.
- Personable, with strong relationship development skills – important externally and internally.
- Able to work from our offices in London Bridge, please note this is primarily an office-based role.
£23,000 – £26,000 (Based on experience)
- Healthcare insurance
- Working with a young, dynamic team
- Discretionary bonus at year end